The Walther PPQ Match is a competition-oriented handgun. It’s slick and sexy with a lot of potentials. The handgun is optic and match ready right out of the box.
The gun feels solid, accurate, and adaptable. It’s the newest handgun popular for range & competition use.
If you’re in the market for the best red dot sight for Walther PPQ Q5 Match, please check out this guide.
Everything from low affordable prices to high-performance optics that most people can’t afford.
At the end of this, you know the most popular PPR Q5 match optics available to buy.
Best Red Dot Optics For Walther PPQ Q5 Match
ULTIMATE DURABILITY (TITANIUM)
|CHECK ON AMAZON|
ULTIMATE COMBAT RED DOT
|CHECK ON AMAZON|
LARGEST FIELD OF VIEW
|CHECK ON AMAZON|
BEST PERFORMANCE FOR THE MONEY
|CHECK ON AMAZON|
BEST FOR COMPETITION
|CHECK ON AMAZON|
Wanna see best optics for other handguns? Check out on our site: Best Handgun Red Dot Sights 2020
Vortex Venom – Most Affordable
Vortex is a great optics brand. Vortex Optics’ LIFE-TIME warranty keeps your money worth even if you break it multiple times on the range.
- Super Accurate In A Small Package – Lightweight and compact size are why many competition shooters love this little thing, increase accuracy by picking from its 3 or 6 MOA red dot sizes to hit target up to 200 yards
- Super Strong Low Profile Sight – Weighing only 1.1 oz built with rugged aluminum housing, enlarged lens window with multi-coated material to increase light transmission
- Large Field of View For Better Situational Awareness – Unlimited eye relief for rapid target acquisition along with parallax-free red dot that makes you shoot faster and more accurate on the clock
- The Venom Red Dot Sight-3 MOA promotes rapid target acquisition while providing a precise point of aim; getting shots down range and on target fast. The Venom's aluminum housing ensures this unit will...
- High quality, fully multi-coated lenses offer a clean, wide field of view. Power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the sight to choose between 10 brightness...
- The Venom also has an auto-brightness mode that uses an ambient light sensor to control dot intensity if the shooter prefers. Parallax Free
- 1 MOA wind age and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze. The top load system makes changing the CR1632 battery a breeze, as you will not have to remove your sight to...
Burris FastFire 3 – Best Performance For The Money
The FastFire III is the best selling mini red dot available in 3 MOA or 8 MOA red dot sizes. It’s light, tough and It’s one of the best red dot optics for 9mm and 22LR style guns.
- Light & Tough For Speed Advantage – Increase speed on target with this super small sight as the primary or backup offset optic
- Compatible With Very Optics Ready Handgun – Shooting pistols with a red dot sight is popular, hit targets more accurately with your handgun with this compact size optic and win your next shooting match with the PPQ Q5 Match
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Sport Type: Hunting
- 3 MOA Dot Reticle
- Tool-less wind age and elevation adjustments
Walther Q5 Match With Trijicon SRO – Largest Field Of View
Trijicon RMR is the gold standard for micro red dot optics, and it still is… But wait… there is something better you don’t want to miss out.
The new Trijicon SRO is the same as RMR but with a way bigger lens frame for ultimate optic ready pistol shooting.
- Unobstructed Field of View – Enlarged window than RMR, fast on target, fast follow up, Dot never leaves inside the window, Never lose the dot again!
- Top Loading Battery Access – Improved user experience, top loading battery access makes battery swap easier without removing the sight. No re-zero, No tool required
- Lock-In & Lock Out Mode – Saves user chosen brightness setting indefinitely, Ideal for target shooting & competition
- LARGE, UNOBSTRUCTIVE FIELD OF VIEW: Parallax-free and compatible with suppressor-height iron sights
- CLEAR, CRISP DOT: Fine-tuned, illuminated reticle, coupled with exceptionally clear front lens, offers a clear sight picture with a crisp 5.0 MOA Red Dot.Adjustment Range:150 MOA Total Travel
- EASY, ADJUSTABLE WINDAGE & ELEVATION: Tool-less design makes zeroing hassle-free
- RED DOT PISTOL READY: Designed to fit on many of the most popular red-dot-ready brands on the market (mount not included)
Holosun HE508T – Ultimate Duability (Titanium Body)
HoloSun ‘s NEW HE508T 2 MOA red dot sight is among one of their best products. Now have introduced the first Titanium housing micro red dot on the market.
Check out: Best Holosun Red Dot Optics
- Never Quit Working – Lasts over 100,000 hours plus solar power, Increased reliability with the Solar Failsafe feature to work continuously even if the battery fails to keep you in the fight longer
- Super Strong Material That Lasts – Built with the Grade 5 Titanium, increased body strength and durability to handle the heaviest recoil impulses.
- 35% Stronger Than 7075 T6 – Highest mechanical strength than commerically available Aluminum including 6061 T6 & 7075 T6.
- Motion Activated Reticle – Increased battery life with HoloSun’s Shake Awake technology that activate the reticle with the last brightness setting recall to save battery
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief.
- Multi-reticle System.
- Shake Awake technology with last setting recall.
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies.
Leupold DeltaPoint Pro – Most Popular Competition Optic
DeltaPoint is the optic to get for the PPQ Q5 Match for its competition feel. Cheaper than getting an Trijicon RMR, and the DeltaPoint Pro is a rugged sight that’s easy to use and loved by many competition shooters.
- Optimized For Competition – Large FOV for fast target acquisition, helps shooter get on target fast and knock down targets to score big!
- Top Loading Battery Access – Improved user experience, eliminated the need to remove sight for battery swap, retain zero without re-adjusting
- Recoil proof– Increased durability & accuracy, full confidence when mounted on shotguns, handguns and rifles
- Model #119688 - DeltaPoint Pro with 2.5 MOA Dot reticle and Matte finish
- Battery saving Motion Sensor Technology - Automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity yet reacts instantly when movement is detected.
- DiamondCoat Aspheric Lens increases the usable field of view by up to 56% and provides a scratch resistant crystal clear image.
- Tool-less top loading battery access and true 1 MOA click adjustments provide unparalleled ease of use.
Walther PPQ Q5 Match Red Dot Adapter Plates
The optic ready slide already comes with mounting plates for Trijicon RMR, Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, and DocterSight.
If you’re planning on using these optics then you’re ready to go.
However, if you want to use other optics like the Vortex Venom, Aimpoint ACRO 1 or something else, please check out Walther’s O1, O2 and O4 optic plates for Vortex, Burris, Meopta and other optics
Aftermarket Optic Plates For PPQ Q5
Besides EGW mounts which WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE with Q5 Match right out of the box, but you have to do some modification to make it work.
The Q5 Match has a hole drilled in the bottom of the dovetail to fit the plunger. Plunger maybe removed from the slide, then you can remove the rear sight and push in the dovetail adapter for optics like Vortex Razor, C-More STS type optics.
You can buy it from OpticsPlanet by clicking the link here.