Here are some of the best zeroing paper targets for shooting.
Some targets are meant to simulate long distance zero at a indoor 25 yard range with additional zero confirmation required, and some targets are meant to be used at actual distances.
Zeroing Targets For Indoor Range
Champion Precision Sight In Target
This one of the most popular zeroing paper target for shooting that features a 1" grid pattern that can assist in making precise adjustments to your red dot sight turret adjustment.
To use the target, place it at a distance of 25 yards from your shooting position and aim at the center of the bullseye with your red dot sight. Fire a few shots and then check where they hit on the target. If the shots are hitting off-center, use the grid pattern on the target to determine how much you need to adjust your sight.
Staple it onto any cardboard target stand and have some fun!
10 Yard RMR Zero Target
This is a printable zeroing target for pistol RMR red dot sights. The target grid is designed for 1 MOA / click adjustment for the Trijicon RMR.
The target also works for Holosun 507C and other pistol red dot sights
Vigilance Elite Zeroing Target
This target is just like any other paper targets that is design to zero optic up to 36 yards at a 25 yard range. The point of impact and point of aim has an offset on the target for the 5.56x45 round ballistics.
Zeroing Targets For Outdoor Range
Rite In The Rain 25m All Weather Proof Target
- Made from the number 100 Rite in the Rain material, which is all weather proof
- Silhouette-sized target with a grid for adjustment settings, specifically for the aid of M16A2, M16A4, and M4 carbine rifles
- Sighting in at 25 meters and adjusting the sight with the grid will allow for zeroing in at 300 meters
- Saves time and money by shooting multiple rounds and knowing exactly how to set your zero with windage and elevation settings
- Can be used to document your progress and keep targets for reference
- Comes in a tan Manila color and doesn't start to tear like regular paper targets do
ARMA Dynamics Printable Targets
The ARMA Dynamics printable targets are designed to take advantage of the human eye's natural tendency to center an object within a circle.
The target can be used to zero:
- 1 MOA center ‘zero’ dot
- 2 MOA green inner dot to correspond with 2 MOA optics
- 4 MOA red outer dot to correspond with 4 MOA optics
- Larger black ring to assist in centering the optic’s dot over the center of the target.
- Bold gray cross-hairs to assist in centering the reticule on the target.
- Grid lines features 0.5" (0.5 MOA) incremental to work with most common red dot sights and scopes.