Best Glock Pistol Night Sights [17, 19 & 34]
In this accessories guide, let's take a look at the best Glock pistol night sights you can buy today to replace the factory plastic sights.
Some of the best ones til this day are:
- Trijicon Tritium Sights
- Truglo Suppressor Night Sights
- XS Big Dot Sight System
- Ameriglo ProGlo
- Truglo fiber optic
Upgrading the Glock iron sights is probably one of the first things people do to make their guns more reliable and rock solid.
Some of the benefits include:
- Being able to see in the dark for sight picture alignment
- Rock solid for one handed slide manipulation
- Faster target acquisition with a easy to see front sight post
- Suppressor sight co-witness with a red dot
Let's check out what we have...
These 5 fits 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35,37, 39 and 45
Orange dot is the most popular
Does Not Fit GLOCK MOS Models
Trijicon's 3 dot HD night sight set features self-luminous & highly visible photoluminescent paint outline for quick target acquisition.
The "U" shaped notch on the rear sight helps reduce glare and enhance front sight focus.
Users can pick from various combination among different color outline and tritium for front and rear sights
- Rock solid protection - Tritium gas lamps with protective aluminum cylinders and silicone rubber cushioning
- Capped with Sapphire jewel - Evenly distribute the light
- Instant sight picture acquisition - Even in no light situations
- Steep rear sight hook - Durable for one-handed slide manipulation
- Optimized for CQB - Big front sight dot for close up targets
For 17MOS, 19MOS, 34MOS please go with GL414-C-601091(Yellow) or GL614-C-601092(Red)
Trijicon HD XR is similar to the original HD set of sights, but the front sight post is much smaller for accurate long range shooting.
This design solves the problem where the wide front sight completely blocks the target at longer ranges, which makes aiming much harder and more guessing.
If you already have the original Trijicon HD sights, and you want to upgrade. You just need to buy the front sight and you're ready to go.
- Reduced front sight post (0.122" wide) - Expanded field of view & increased precision sight picture for longer distances engagements.
- Same quality has the original
The XS Big Dot sight system provides the fastest pistol target acquisition technology in any light condition.
You get the WOW factor when you first experience this super bright front sight as soon as it is exposed to any light source.
It's extremely easy to see, especially when transitioning from light to no light environments to keep you in the fight.
- Glows super bright - Even more than traditional tritium lamps
- Improved durability - 10+ years service life & meets government drop test
- Super simple sight picture - Just line up 2 points and ready to go
- Greater contrast - Easier to see in any light conditions
For any one who wants co-witness while using a red dot on his / her Glock pistol, the suppressor height sight is the way to go.
Just like any other night sights like the Trijicon, it just sits taller to clear the suppressor if installed.
In fact, using a taller sight generally felt even faster and smoother to aim.
- RDS Co-witness - Use as backup if RDS malfunctions
- Solid Durability - Made with bar stock steel that protects tritium inserts and super rugged
- Clears Suppressor - Sits tall to aim even if suppressor is attached
- Straight rear sight lip - For one handed slide racking on hard surfaces, belt, table & more
For more upgrades please check out our Glock Upgrade Guide Home Page