Here are the 5 best red dots for Sig P320 that are compatible right out of the box or they go on most aftermarket optics ready slides.
After testing so many optics in the past few years, I feel confident to recommend these red dot sights for the Sig P320 based on field durability, mount compatibility, zero retention, long battery life and reasonable price. The ones that don't work well didn't make the list.
Let's check it out...
Best Red Dot For Sig P320 (Sig M18 Red Dot)
Disclosure: All products have affiliate links for earning commission to support the website when you purchase
Top 3 Options
Holosun HS507C ACSS Vulcan - Best Overall
The Holosun 507C ACSS Vulcan red dot sight is an upgrade to the original 507C X2 model, and this time it features the ACSS Vulcan reticle specifically designed to help the shooter find the dot faster and track the dot better if lost in the field of view.
Even faster than Trijicon SRO in some cases.
- Made of durable 7075 T6 aluminum and recommended for Sig P320 compact pistols
- Holosun 507C ACSS Vulcan is an upgraded version of the 507C X2 model
- Features the ACSS Vulcan reticle for faster dot acquisition and tracking
- Shake Awake Technology keeps the optic off when sitting in idle
- 250 MOA size outer ring acts as a directional indicator to help recenter the reticle
- User can turn off the outer ring and use the ACSS triangle reticle for precise aiming
Leupold DeltaPoint Pro - Best Lens Protection
- While the 2.5 MOA red dot is available, the 6 MOA red dot is highly recommended for users with astigmatism when shooting the Sig P320
- The battery life on the Delta Point Pro is 300 hours, and the motion sensor helps saves the battery when sitting at idle
- It has a larger red dot that is easy to see and helps the shooter acquire the target and red dot quickly
- The DeltaPoint Pro has a long history of reliability and is known for its durability
- It is a good value for the price and is suitable for competition shooting on other firearms
- The top-loading battery access allows for easy battery changes without having to remove the sight of your Sig P320
See detailed DeltaPoint Pro reviews and pics here
Sig Sauer ROMEO 1 Pro - Better Brightness Controls
- The Sig ROMEO1PRO is a durable and high-performing miniature red dot sight suitable for the Sig P320 on the range
- The sight is made from aircraft-grade aluminum, it is resistant to corrosion
- Features 12 brightness settings, and the buttons are much easier to adjust than Leupold DeltaPoint Pro
- Built-in MOTAC system saves battery when the optic is not in use, and it automatically switches off the sight when not in use and turns it on again when motion is detected.
- The Sig Romeo Pro 1 boasts an impressive battery life of approximately 20,000 hours.
- Aspheric lens made of molded glass and upgraded coatings for excellent light transmittance and zero distortion, allowing for fast and accurate target acquisition
- Comes with a rugged protective shroud for added durability
Trijicon RMR - Best Durability
(M17, M18, X Five slides require RMR hole drilling)
- The Sig P320 with Trijicon RMR Type 2 is suitable for Sig P320 duty carry and personal defense
- Trijicon RMR Type 2 has been redesigned for improved durability and reliable performance with a tighter battery compartment
- Rack the slide on hard objects against the front part of the Trijicon RMR, and it will not break the lens
- Battery must still be accessed from the bottom, requiring re-zeroing after a change
Trijicon SRO - Largest FOV
- The Trijicon SRO is the best red dot sight for Sig P320 pistol for range training, and it uses the same footprint as RMR
- It has a rugged and durable design, with a forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum body that is similar to the Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex)
- The SRO red dot has a large circular field of view window that allows the shooter to have faster target acquisition to take follow-up shots, even if their head is slightly off-center
- The top-loading battery design is a convenient feature as it allows users to easily change the battery without having to remove the red dot and re-zero it
- The Trijicon SRO red dot sight is highly recommended for the Sig P320 for range and competition shooting thanks to its large field of view to help the shooter track the red dot, and move from targets to targets without losing the red dot in the window
Check out the Trijicon SRO reviews here
Sig P320 Red Dot Sight Buyer's Guide
Sig P320 Red Dot Compatibility
The new Sig P320 Pro cut and Sig P320 RXP are conceal carry ready with slide optic cut for the Sig ROMEO 1 Pro and Leupold Delta Point Pro.
Check out the best aftermarket Sig P320 optic ready slides here
Check out CHPWS adapter plate they have a large selection of optic plates specifically cut for each different variant of P320 Slides.
If your slide ONLY has the ROMEO 1 Pro cut, then a Trijicon RMR, Trijicon SRO, and Holosun 507C can't be mounted unless you send the slide to a shop to get it milled.
If your slide features the RMR and ROMEO 1 Pro/DPP holes, then all you need is a RMR plate.
As the content creator of badassoptic.com, My background in the firearms industry and shooting sports gives me the experience to recommend tried and true products and keep away subpar ones.